Nursery license in Sharjah:
Nursery license in Sharjah is also known as babysitting license in Sharjah or a child care license in Sharjah.
if both husband and wife are working professionals then they are looking to find someone to look after their child. Majority of the expat people chosen nursery over personal maid for their children because their children not only taking care of them but also get some nursery education.
Nursery license in Sharjah
Activity Code 801001
Activity Group Nursery
License Type Professional
Activity Description It allows taking care of the children while their parents are absent.
Two main areas which can be considered for setting up a nursery in Sharjah:
• Sharjah mainland and
• Sharjah free zones
Ministry of social affairs:
• Mainly responsible for issuing nursery license in Sharjah mainland.
Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA):
• Mainly responsible for issuing nursery license in Sharjah at Free zones.
You have to bring about all health, safety, quality and educational requirements to register babysitting license in Sharjah.
Terms and Conditions:
Babysitting license in Sharjah is subject to Sharjah Municipality rules and regulation,
How to open a nursery in Sharjah
• Two departments a municipality and also a Civil Defense will be involved in the process and it will take quite long time to get your location approval.
• In the meantime, you have to be ready to present detailed educational, operational and financial plan for the business enterprise.
• The Ministry of social affairs will approve your funding and will keep up your case to DED of Sharjah to start official registration there.
Prerequisite of Nursery license in the Sharjah:
• The location of nursery license in Sharjah must be in a noiseless place that is away from noise and pollutions.
• The wall of the building should be built properly with concrete, the use of wooden cabins or port cabin is not allowed.
• The use of asbestos is strictly prohibited.
• if any maintenance work inside a nursery in Sharjah then it must be performed after the official working hours.
• Correct maintenance for the nursery must be required, the tools and toys should be maintained properly.
• Make sure that all electric powers are safe and properly close to the Nursery.
• Broken electrical wires must be replaced.
• Do not overload the electrical power sockets inside the Nursery.
• Shield wires and electrical links that to reduce and avoid damage, chances of accidents and to avoid falls.
Rooms and Classrooms for nursery license in Sharjah
• A proper system of Ventilation in the rooms.
• Use of the chalks is not allowed inside the nursery.
• Sufficient light should be in rooms and floors, walls and ceilings should be free from defects. Floors must be either ceramic or marble.
• Furniture must be appropriate, in a good form and according to the age of the child.
• The window of the nursery in Sharjah must have fine wire net to prevent bugs.
Staff for babysitting license in the Sharjah:
• You need to hire a sufficient number of female supervisors; as well as teachers and also confirm that their presence must be with the children.
• There must be a well-qualified female nurse and also, she must have a license from Sharjah Health Authority.
• Cleaning Staff must be assigned for the cleaning of the children and also, there must be some staff to prepare their food to prevent the overlapping of their functions.
• All nursery staffs should have Occupational Health Card (OHC).
• Identical Uniforms must be worn during working hours that they can be seen professional.
• All the staff and Workers must maintain personal hygiene.
The activity hall for nursery license in Sharjah
• Appropriate hall to be provided with suitable toys for children activities.
• Toys should be high standards and consistent.
• Toys used in Nursery should be large enough as well as it must be hard; so that children couldn’t eat it.
• Toys that contain magnets or high levels of electromagnetic energy It is not allowed to be used (EMF).
• The toys must be harmless so that it should not create any risk to the babies
• The toys must be clean, sterilize and it must be store properly.
• To ensure the safety of Toys it should be check properly from time to time.
Playgrounds for babysitting license in the Sharjah
• Safe and Proper playground to be provided to the children that they can enjoy their outdoor activity with full spirit.
• Rough and sharp edges must be enclosed that cannot harm the children.
• All toys must be check properly to ensure that these toys are free from any defects.
• Also, the toys which are used in the nursery must be according to the age group of children.
• The playground which the children are using must be clean and sterilize on regular basis.
• If the availability of ball house is there then both the house as well as balls must be clean and purified regularly.
For more details, contact us: 00971589827842 or visit: http://www.mszconsultancy.com/